- This event has passed.
TCO Open Golf Season
April 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - May 24, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Dear Thornberry Creek at Oneida Guests:
We are pleased to announce that Thornberry Creek at Oneida will be open for golf on Friday, April 24th. The staff and team at Thornberry Creek at Oneida have been working diligently to prepare for your arrival and are looking forward to welcoming you for the upcoming golf season.Tee times will be available online and over the phone beginning at 10 AM, April 17th and can be booked (7) days in advance. Please visit our website and click on Book a Tee Time then click on Public Tee Times. Annual Passholders should call the golf shop at 920-434-7501.
Thornberry Creek at Oneida and KemperSports leadership teams are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests. We are following the guidelines established by our local authorities and the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and we have implemented additional sanitation measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures:
- Wisconsin golf courses are allowed to remain open but must implement all CDC and state mandated guidelines to promote safe, social distancing.
- There is to be no access to the clubhouse; including the Golf Shop, locker rooms, restrooms and restaurant/bar.
- On course restrooms will also be closed. Please plan accordingly.
- Currently golf carts will not be permitted for play, this includes personal golf carts.
- No transactions will take place at the clubhouse. All payments will be made online when making a tee time or by credit card over the phone prior to arriving at the property.
- Gloves to be worn by all staff and changed a minimum of every 30 minutes.
- No rental clubs will be available.
- Tee times will be adjusted to 15 intervals to facilitate social distancing measures.
- No ball washers, bunker rakes or water stations will be on the course.
- On the greens and practice green – We will place PVC pipe out of the hole so no touching of flagstick, when the ball hits the pipe it is considered holed.
- Social distancing on the golf course should also include:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others, including playing partners and golf course staff
- Don’t shake hands or high-five before or after your game
- Leave the flagstick in the hole
- Don’t share clubs or any other equipment
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority and we will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment at Thornberry Creek at Oneida.
Thornberry Creek at Oneida